Skip to main content

Details About Purchasing Lunch

  • Students will use their student ID, which functions like a debit card, to make purchases.

  • Students are required to present their card, not just their student ID number, for purchases and discounts.

  • A receipt will be printed and given to the student each time they use the card for a purchase to serve as a reminder of their balance.

How to Add Money to Your Student's Account

By Check

  • The check should be made out to Pine Creek High School. The student's name, ID number and grade level should be written in the bottom left corner of the check.

  • Deposits made by check will be credited to student account one business day following the deposit & should be turned in before 10 am or after 1:30pm, or put in the locked mailbox outside of the café door and at the security desk anytime or to the café manager.

By Cash

  • Cash should be turned in before 10 am or after 1:30pm and will be credited to the account within 24 hours.

  • Maximum deposit is $100.00.

  • Cash that has been placed in an envelope and marked with student's name and ID number can be turned in using any of the following methods:

    • Placed in the locked mailbox outside of the Café door

    • Placed in the locked box next to the Security Desk at the school entrance

    • Given directly to the Café Manager

Using PayForIt

Families can load money onto their student's account by completing the following steps:

  • Login to Payforit

  • Select the “Fees” tab

  • Select “Fee Payments”

  • Find the amount you wish to deposit. Your choices are PCH|Lunch Payment - $25, $50, $75 or $100.

  • Payments are processed and loaded in to their account within 24 hours.

Account Balances

If you log in to payforit and see a balance listed under LUNCH ACCOUNT you should contact Sodexo for a refund. You can request a refund from SODEXO by calling 719-234-1465 or emailing

Account balances will roll over to the next school year for returning students.     No refunds will be given. Account balances are non-transferable.

Money loaded on to student accounts can be used in the café, coffee shop, and concession.


For more information or questions please contact Susan Johnson via email or phone (719-234-2793) or Lindsay Edy via email or phone (719- 234-2736).