WELCOME TO MR. LOPEZ’S HOMEPAGE
Physical Education/Health Teacher
Contact info: Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org 234-2600 x2738
I am entering my 6th year of teaching and my 2nd year here at Pine
Creek. I coach women's basketball and womens golf at Pine Creek. I went to Bethany College on a soccer scholarship and moved to Colorado
after graduation. I have been married for 4 years and we have a
SPRING 2018 PE EXPECTATIONS
There are few things that you need to do to get started ...
1. Review the PE Policies by selecting the link below. Complete the
specific class policy form and don't forget to hit "submit".
2. Purchase a PCHS Physical Education T-shirt for $10.
3. Purchase a lock and find a locker. (PCHS is not responsible for
locker room thefts. Please keep it locked at all times and do not share
Rocky Mountain High:
1) Rocky only: pay $15 course fee
2) Rocky only: Print, Review and Sign both the Driving Form and the Release Form and bring to class.
*Read forms/sign with parent or guardian. Print and bring to class by the end of the second week. $15 course fee is also due by the end of the second week of class.
Statement: This electronic message transmission contains information
from Academy District 20 Schools which may be confidential and protected
by FERPA. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the content of this
information is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by email or by telephone
(719-234-2600) and delete the original message. Thank you.