There are few things that you need to do to get started ...
1. Review the PE Policies by selecting the link below. Then complete the Syllabus Contract form using the course link below. Don't forget to hit "submit".
2. Purchase a PCHS Physical Education T-shirt for $10.
3. Purchase a lock and find a locker. (PCHS is not responsible for locker room thefts. Please keep it locked at all times and do not share lockers.)
1. Review the Health Syllabus by selecting the link below. Then complete the Syllabus Contract form using the course link below. (Don't forget to hit "submit").
2. Purchase a notebook or folder for organization of notes and bring in one box of kleenex for the classroom. You need your iPad charged for every class.
Healthy Living Syllabus.pdf *READ this first.
Health Extra Credit.pdf *You can do up to 4 in a semester.
G2 Healthy Living Syllabus Contract
G3 Healthy Living Syllabus Contract
First Aid-CPR-AED Book.pdf
A student-centered School of Innovative Learning and Technology that inspires excellence, Pine Creek High School equips and empowers all learners to think critically, perform creatively, and work ethically by providing a safe and welcoming learning community with rigorous and relevant opportunities which cultivate compassionate citizens who will flourish in a globally-minded society.
10750 Thunder Mountain Avenue | Colorado Springs, CO 80908 | Phone: (719) 234-2600 | FAX: (719) 234-2799
Web Accessibility |
Financial Transparency |
Mission & Vision |
© 2017-2018 Academy School District 20. All Rights Reserved.