PCHS Faculty

Contact a Faculty Member: 

To contact a member of the Pine Creek High School staff, please access the Staff Directory or use the teacher's email address provided in Infinite Campus.

Academic Departments, Programs, and Supports: 

For information about specific academic departments, programs, and supports at PCHS, please visit PCHS Academics.

Report an Absence: 

To report an absence, please contact the PCHS Attendance Office.

The time is now.jpg