Athletic Parent Video
To view this video in the browser, click here.
Eagle Athletic Vision
The Pine Creek High School athletic program is one that reflects the needs and determinations of our student body and community by maintaining a strong sense of pride, excellence, and overall student development. This is done through a balance of healthy competition, training, and educational scholarship. In pursuit of this objective, we recognize the importance of academic accountability, community service, and the quintessential ideals of virtuous sportsmanship.
In partnership with coaches, teachers, parents, and adminsitrators; student-athletes strive for excellence in an environment that is safe, positive, and an integral part of the entire school culture. Lifelong values such as, leadership development, empathy for others, and positive social interaction are the results of participation in our school programs. We are committed to providing our student-athletes with a wide variety of well-organized programs which meet their needs for physical and emotional well-being while developing constructive moral and social values in a highly competitive, interscholastic arena.
Participation in athletics is a privilege which will enable student-athletes to develop skills and experiences that will lead to lifelong growth and achievement.
The Athletic Department at Pine Creek High School now hosts their Pre-Participation Athletic Forms online with PlanetHS. This digital platform will allow you, and your student(s), to complete and access athletic forms via computer, tablet, or mobile phone. It is HIPAA, COPPA and FERPA compliant. (Read More >>)
- Registration Information
- Sports Physical (see requirements below)
- Physical Flyer
- To reserve your spot to get a Sports Physical on PCHS dates (7/27 or 8/7), click here. Cost $30.
- To reserve your spot to get a Sports Physical at UC Health off Voyager Parkway at a different time, click here.
- To reserve a spot at a different location, click here.
- Physical Form - Take the form with you to your appointment. Upload it to BigTeams after it has been completed by a physician.